Sunday, August 13, 2006

Side Note: Buffalo

No, this is certainly not a preview of Buffalo. They will suck. End of story.

This is rant. I am playing my Dynasty on NCAA 2k6 with Buffalo. Started out ranked 86th. Ran the table (12-0). Yes, I play in the MAC, but my out of conference included Alabama, LSU, and Notre Dame. I climbed to number two in both polls, receiving almost as many votes as the team in first. According to the BCS, though, I am .001 points out of second. What is it with my teams going undefeated and locked out? Am I jinxed? Both teams ahead of me have 2 losses. I'm the only team in division 1-A that has fewer than 2 losses. And to top it all off, I did it running Navy's offense. Stupid BCS.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

You've just got the luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home