Thursday, December 07, 2006

If Only More Coaches Were Like Borges...

I saw this quote today and thought it was a good sign as to what Auburn is all about:

"Auburn has been good to me, so I'm not going to just run off and take any job." - Al Borges, Auburn's Offensive Coordinator

I wish more coaches would take the philosophy and realize when they've got a good thing going. Of course, if every coach took this philosophy then Auburn never would have landed Tubs, who betrayed his Ole Miss constituents by jetting to Auburn. Still, it's nice to see loyalty. I certainly wouldn't begrudge Borges if he gets offered the job at Stanford. Honestly, it's about time he got offered a head gig.

War Eagle!

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

That's very big of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home