Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Why You Hatin'?

I have decided to put out a hit-list of teams that I dislike because they make my task really hard every week.

1. Stanford - Yes, the Cardinal have gotten better each week. Yes, the should have beaten UCLA. I still don't like them. If you lose to a Division-IAA team, you are on my black-list. Apparently, Stanford must have heard me say that and have set out to prove my prediction wrong every week.

2. Georgia Tech - I've already gone here, so there's no need to go back. The Jackets are better than I give them credit for, but I still feel like I can't count on them for anything (see Virginia).

3. Nebraska - I tried to pull for the Huskers. I really did--I swear. After picking them against Oklahoma (and losing), I went back for more against Kansas (and lost). I finally lost faith in Nebraska and went for K-State in the upset (and lost). So basically, I hate you Nebraska. Quit picking on me.

4. South Carolina - I am apparently a little late jumping on the bandwagon, but Spurrier has upset whatever team I picked for three straight weeks. I get the message--don't bet against the Gamecocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home